If you are a frugal person you probably already know that buying a foreclosure property can be a great money saving plan. But did you know that if you are a firefighter, teacher, EMT, or police officer, that you can save even more. A lot more. 50% more!
HUD has a program called HUD”s Good Neighbor Next Door. This program offers certain properties at a 50% discount when purchased by people in those professions.
You can find out more about this program and which properties are available by going to HUD’s website: here. There are properties available nationwide and they are added almost daily to the site. If you or someone you know is in one of these professions, you may find an awesome bargain on a home.
- How to Buy a HUD Home (horizonrealtyintl.wordpress.com)
- Good Neighbor Next Door Program offered thru HUD (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Buying a HUD Home: The Ultimate Investor’s Guide to Getting a Great Deal on a HUD Home (investfourmore.wordpress.com)
- Original Distressed Real Estate Authority, Foreclosure.com, Unveils… (prweb.com)
- Probably The Best Real Estate Deal On The Planet – 1/2 Price Homes!!! (firebossrealtyaroundtown.com)